Powersports Rentals at Up North Power & Sports
Want to rent a Polaris® ATV or try out a Polaris® side-by-side UTV? Just use the tools below to reserve a powersports rental at Up North Power & Sports in Park Rapids, Minnesota.
Still not sure what your off-road experience should entail? We offer snowmobile and ATV training courses so once you find the right one you'll be able to take advantage of every opportunity at high speed.
- Renter must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a major credit card and driver’s license. Both cards must have the renter’s name on them.
- The renter must be present at the time of pick-up, no exceptions made.
- These machines cannot be trailered out of our facility. They must be driven off our property.
- Credit Card Security Deposit Authorizations are processed upon pickup, and will be refunded when vehicle is returned without damage, within 10-20 business days.
- To secure your reservation, please use the online booking system to submit all information and full payment. Reservations are on a first come basis, which means that Up North Power & Sports has received your payment.
- Up North Power & Sports reserves the right to substitute a machine of equal quality should one become unavailable for any reason. You will receive notification if this occurs during your reservation time.
- Excessive Mud return: If the machine is returned with excessive mud, spilled food, trash, etc. there will be a $30.00 cleaning charge that will apply. This fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Up North Power & Sports provides every machine going out with a full tank of 87 octane fuel. As part of your rental agreement, you are agreeing to return the machine with a full tank of 87 octane as well. Failure to do so will result in a refueling fee of $4.50 per gallon that is deducted from your security deposit.
- Many of us here at Up North Power & Sports are animal lovers and think it is great that you want to include your pets in your outdoor activities. Due to safety concerns and liability issues, we cannot allow pets in our machines.
* Our half day rental departure times will start as early as 8:30am and returning at 12:30pm, with our last pick-up time being 12:30pm with a return time of 4:30pm. Your pick-up times are scheduled and are very important to keep. Please be on time for your reservation or you will be bumped behind others that are on time.
* Our Full Day Rental departure time starts at 8am and 8:30am. The return times will vary between 4pm and 4:30pm.
* There is no pickup or drop off services available on Sundays.
*There will be a minimum late fee of $20 per 10 minutes that will apply to all late returns, unless discussed with an Up North Power & Sports Rental Specialist. This fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
Leaving from our outfit: You will cross Highway 34, traveling North on 189th Avenue. You can then decide where you would like to travel from there. We are considered at the heart of the Off-road Triangle. All of these machines will be equipped with Polaris RIDE COMMAND. These machines are NOT ALLOWED on state highways or state class 1 trails.
- Reservations can be made online at upnorthpowermn.com, which is the fastest and most preferred method. If, for some reason, you prefer to make payment arrangements another way, please contact a Rental Specialist at Up North Power & Sports. Online methods of payment can be Up North Power & Sports Rental Gift Cards, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Full payment is due upon making the reservations, regardless of departure date. Please see cancelation policy below if needed.
- A security deposit, ranging from $1,500 to $3,000 will be required at the time of pick-up, in the form of cash or a Credit Card Security Deposit Authorization. Debit cards are not accepted for damage deposits. Things that are covered under this deposit but are not limited to, are refueling fees ($4.50/gal), cleaning fee ($30 per machine), late fee, or any damages to the machine outside of general wear items.
The remaining balance of the security deposit will be refunded within 10-20 business days from return on the rental. You will be made aware of any fees that are deducted from your security deposit.
- Cancellations made prior to 1 week of reservation date will receive a full refund or credit.
- Cancellations made 1 week (7 days) before the reservation start date will be charged a onetime NON-REFUNDABLE administration fee of $50.00 (plus tax).
- Contact us by phone and speak to a Rental Specialist regarding all cancellation requests. Rental Reservations will still be considered active regardless of rain or shine. No-shows will be charged the full price.
- We reserve the right to cancel, if needed, due to circumstances outside of our control. These circumstances include but are not limited to, trail conditions or damaged rental machines.
Up North Power & Sports requires a security deposit of upwards of $3,000 per machine to cover the Damage Protection Plan. For an additional $50 at the time of making your rental reservation, you can select the Premium Damage Protection Plan that drops your required deposit down to $1,500. Damage Protection, regardless of which protection plan, is not insurance and only covers accidental damage to the rental unit. If damage is determined to be caused by a direct or indirect violation of the Rental Agreement, the renter will be held responsible and will be required to reimburse the Dealership for all loss of or damage to the vehicle. The protection plan, whether it be the standard plan or the Premium Protection Plan, determines the maximum out of pocket cost the customer will be held responsible for should accidental damage occur. The customer will not be charged above their maximum out of pocket cost for any incident related costs, including, without limitation, repairs, parts, labor, vehicle recovery, loss of use and administrative fees.
- All rentals go out with a full tank of 87 Octane fuel and are expected to be returned full as well. There are gas stations within 10 miles of Up North Power & Sports (Emmaville, Park Rapids, and Nevis. If a machine is returned with partial fuel, it will be filled up at Up North Power & Sports at the cost of $4.50/gallon. This will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The machine will be sent out clean and free of mud/debris/trash. It is expected to be returned the same way. There will be a $30.00 cleaning fee that will be deducted from the security deposit if Up North Power & Sports spends more than 30 minutes cleaning your rental machine.
- Up North Power & Sports will charge a minimum late fee of $20 per 10 minutes for time over your scheduled return time. This fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Helmets are provided - and required - for all riders on all Adventures. Goggles will also be provided as well. Use is strongly encouraged but not required.
- Guests are recommended to wear closed-toe shoes, and long shirts and pants for a safe, comfortable ride.
- A neck gaiter or bandana is also recommended for dust, to wear beneath your helmet (helmet and goggles are always provided.)
- Bring extra layers like a lightweight jacket or sweatshirt in case of weather changes.
- Feel free to bring along a backpack with water, snacks, bug spray, and sunscreen.
- Be prepared for variable trail conditions (mud, dust, rain, rocks, etc.).
- 600 lb. Dumping Cargo Box
- 14" Suspension Travel
- High Clearance A-arms
- Polaris HD Plus 4500 lb. Winch
- Poly Sport Roof
- Low-Profile Sport Bumper
- 30" Pro Armor Crawler XG Tires
- True On-Demand AWD with Versatrac turf mode
- Premium Half Doors